Wednesday, February 6, 2008

wooooooo......

Woa woa woa woa… its been an adventure for sure!!
Im here in hungary…read Adriannas post bout our exciting adventures in london…definitely don’t recommend the whole changing airports…not a good idea! But we both made it safe and sound!!
It was so weird…Adrianna went to go find food and she ran into a guy who we went to school with in murietta…n one of da pastors from spain who was on her flight…that was pretty neat so that she didn’t have to fly by herslf. Me on da ofther hand… after our friends stayed with me of a lil bit they dropped off my lougage and I had to sit in da airport for quiet some time! I asked about 3 different people to watch my stuff so I could go pee 3 times! That’s a loooong time… I fell asleep most of it but I did make a hat and read da book of james (which I will be taking as one of my classes!!) so I got on da Hungarian airlines…n realized there was no more English…no translator…no nothing but I had a whole row of seats to myself so da was sweet…got to da airport found my stuff saw a CCBCE sign jumped in a van fer 2 hrs n wala I was at da castle by 1230 at night… all da interns were up waiting for our lil group n when I got to my dorm my old room mate from murietta was standing there sooo excited!! So dat was really cool also… so yeah its been a great time classes start tomorrow with Hebrews, james, minor prophets, n apologetics, phillipians too..not to mention all da chuck I have to listen to!! I got coffee shop for my m199…I really don’t know how I get so lucky wit these job things….maybe its my last name??  which I am jakes lil sister here but its cool cause I get to start my on story…
So I wrote have of this yesterday but the internet wasn’t workin to post it… but im a lil sick so this was sooo funny had to share it wit yalll….so I have this pretty bad cough. N couple nights ago I was coughin so bad that I totally slammed my head into my bed post in the middle of da night!! It hurt real bad…didn’t think n e thing of it… well next morning I wake up n I have this HUDGE bump on my forhead!! Totally noticeable!! It was sooo sad but really funny…I still have a lil knot but not to bad…I wish I took a picture to show u guys!! It was great…only me right? Oh yeah…thanks AUNT VERONICA fer da lil medicine kit I actually have used almost half of da meds already!!
So life here is slow at da moment but it will get better im sure…haven’t gone outside too much..ok not at all since I got here but maybe tomorrow right?  I worked coffee shop today with this crazy Serbian guy named max… im tryin to get him to let me play my rap in da coffee shop… it might work by the end of da semester…haha hope ya guys like da pics… my roomie took me for a photo shoot… hahahaha
mandy

5 comments:

Joshua Carpenter said...

Wow Mandy... This story is amazing... Your tales sound like something out of a European short story... HAHAHA!!! (I'm sick and reading James too!!! Small world!!! HAHAHA!!!)

Anonymous said...

Hey Mandy,
Where are the pictures? I need to see your sweet face at the Kastely.
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

HELLO!!! What an adventure, FOR SURE! I love you guys...always a good laugh somewhere along the way...or maybe a bajillion laughs, that is...

You are going to have an amazing semester. I completely agree that you are starting your own story...no footsteps to worry about following, or falling into...you will be making your own path as you step out and go where the LORD leads you, and do what He calls you to do...this is THE BEST and MOST AWESOME way to live life to the fullest!

Love!!
Leanne

Anonymous said...

You guys are GANGSTAS! We miss you so much. Please stay crazy..I love living vicariously through you two knuckle heads. I know the LORD is going to continue to bless. Just stay completely open to what HE has for you. Enjoy yourselves ladies!

Love: the BASirico clan

Anonymous said...

You guys are GANGSTAS! We miss you so much. Please stay crazy..I love living vicariously through you two knuckle heads. I know the LORD is going to continue to bless. Just stay completely open to what HE has for you. Enjoy yourselves ladies!

Love: the BASirico clan