Saturday, February 9, 2008

sleep.... can't get enough.....

ok so the pictures finally made it!! sorry it took forever...
so the new adventure... not so fun
ive been extremly sick for the past couple of days...i got a fever n just sleeping forever...my eyes could barley stay open just so that i could go pee.. pretty sad...as u guys know i rarly get sick...so i have no idea how to get better..lol..but its been nice to sleep...i sleep all day n all night. last night i was dripping in sweat (pretty nasty) so its been all morning...i think that means im getting better?? hopefully. please pray for me its been really hard and i get really home sick too!! so if any of u would like to come vist just let me know!!
im drinkin some orange juice n it tastes soooo good! hope u all are doing well i love the comments...keep em coming... i thrive on them seriously...i wake up n the only thing i want to do is check my blog!!
but oh yea before i got sick i had a couple of classes...they where pretty sweet i have a lot of reading to do though...i hate reading..it puts me to sleep.
and dad....no movies i promise...ive been sleeping the whole time... seriously maybe today i can watch stomp da yizzle (stomp the yard)
well im prolly gonna go back to sleep again... :)
love yall
mandy






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Mandy. I am so sorry you are sick. Yeah, I think the sweat is good--getting rid of toxins. You should be bettter soon. I'll be praying for you! We're all good here. I quit smoking for Lent--and beyond; pray for me! This is my first comment on a blog, so I hope this works! Peace of God be with you. Love, Aunt Cindy

Anonymous said...

mandy!!!
i am sick too...
but whatever sweating is good i think