Saturday, February 16, 2008

good idea mandy...



i guess this is how i live....

Calle Huguet de Mata Plana 22a
07180 Santa Ponsa. Mallorca SPAIN

my apartment cell: 01134 660 339 625

*all my incoming calls are free .. im not sure the rates for you guys... but i would love to hear your voices or send me a lil something or a letter or peanut butter or marshmallows :) .. jk but there is also this program called SKYPE that is totally free online... so download it if you can and holler... oh yea and that is my whole school ... they're good people :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so basically no comments...no one cares n e more....we aint gettin nuthin!! lol

Anonymous said...

whoa!!! mandy settle down. well at least i love y'all. you both are beautiful peeps. keep it real yo!

love ROSA

Anonymous said...

I love you guys too!

Mandy and Adrianna said...

haha!! thanks roska!!!!
i cant wait to go home and eat gmas food!