Monday, April 7, 2008

Embarrassing Moment owed to the sea

Okay, so we all are curious and today was one of those days for me. Yes yes yes, curiosity killed the cat, and i was the cat.
I was outside me apartment waiting for a friend, and i decided to take a gander of the sea and see how clear it was. Mind you, it was a bleak day and i was sportin my Rainbows (of course) and black capris (thanks kym) and my sweater. I was to the edge of the mini dock and as my left foot stepped on the corner, i noticed that it was just as quickly up in the air. My right foot tried to catch its balance, but unfortunately moss is NOT the best kind of gripping terrane. So before i knew it both feet and lags and waste were submerged in the sea and my elbows were now paddling in the moss for support. Fortunately one elbow managed to strike gold and i was able to wheem my way onto the concrete dock. I looked around and noticed a dog. Phew! This victimized dog was able to witness this monumental bitter-sweet embarrassment in my life. As i uncomfortably gaited my way to the stairs, my mind began to create a less-embarrassing scenario to why half my body was soaking. In the end i came to terms with the fact that I was the lucky one and there was no need to make a cover. I mean, how often can I say i fell into the Mediterranean Sea?

8 comments:

Joshua Carpenter said...

HAHAHAHA!!!

Jeff and Aimee said...

Good attitude, Ana. :)
Aimee

nanasmama said...

only u could describe that so vividly!!! i felt like i was there! and laughed after i realized u were ok....of course.luv ur momma

Jeff and Aimee said...

Adrianna-
I was looking at your pictures that Katrina has copies of and I have to ask you about one. What's up with the reclining mummy surrounded by skulls and other bones? I about lost my breakfast looking at that. Was that at some "holy" site? Clue me in...
Aimee

Anonymous said...

I must say, I am so proud of you! Thank you for sharing in such great detail! and the dog... well... hes got ur back! I miss you. Were the pant harmed in this accident? if so, we will have to get you more! Love yah! Be blessed!!

Mandy and Adrianna said...

Aimee!!!

hey girl! haha yea, crazy picture huh? that was the Crypt in rome. its just a place where weird people decided to use all human bones to depict different scenes. Like there was one that was similar to the resurrection... its so crazy, and they are all real bodies just rotting! gross!!!

Jeff and Aimee said...

Thanks for the prompt response. Maybe my nightmares will stop tonight. (J/K) Ewww! The Crypt sounds like one creepy place. Whose idea was it and where'd they get the bodies? I miss you guys.
Aimee

Anonymous said...

JAJAJAJA!!!! you so crazy!!!
be careful
love ro
...................................

hi Nana
I received your letter. Anna wants a spanish toy and I want something shiny like a bracelet or earrings.
Thanks Jen